Vegan Pad Thai

There is nothing better than being able to blend two hobbies together, and in this case I stumbled upon a video that combines both my love for cooking and a serious dose of metal. The latter part is rather subjective, given that some True Black Metal Wolves actually take great offense to these kinds of videos (which I find quite trivial, by the way). Quite frankly I could care less, I love the guy. On that note, I  realize that I just went on a tangent and I didn't really identify the subject, whom I am referring to. 



The individual I am talking about is known on the WorldWideWeb as the Vegan Black Metal Chef, an Internet sensation that is promoting the crap out of veganism, in a rather non-conventional way, which yours truly happens to REALLY enjoy.  I came across his Pad Thai video and I must say that I am very excited to try it this evening! I obviously couldn't resist the opportunity to share it and, even if you are not sold on the whole Black Metal theme, or if your set of knives isn't as cool as his, the recipes are quite good and totally worth trying. Either way, I hope to post some photos of my results and see how it all turns out. 




Bon appéttit tout le monde and Stay Freaking Metal!!

Yours Truly,
Fraulein Andrea 

Comments

Popular Posts